Themed Wizard FAQ
Q: How do I use my license key?
- Create a text file called ThemedWizard.LIC with the first line of the file as the user name and the second line of the file as the license key.
- Place the file in the BIN\Debug or BIN\Release folder.
Q: Do I need to distribute the ThemedWizard.LIC file with my application?
A: No, the ThemedWizard.LIC file is only used in design mode.
Q: How does the licensing work?
A: Each developer that uses the Themed Wizard must have a license. You may use the Themed Wizard in an unlimited number of applications and distribute your application to end users royalty free. A site license is for all the developers in a single building. An enterprise license would be for numerous developers in multiple buildings.
Q: I lost my license key how do I retrieve it?
- Click on this link https://www.kellermansoftware.com/account.aspx
- Login using your user name and password.
- Scroll down to Order History
- Click on the order number to view your receipt with the license key
Q: Where can I download the latest version of my software?
A: See the Download page for more information.
Q: I have a couple pages out of order, how do I re-order them?
A: The re-ordering of the pages is similar to the tab control in winforms. In the properties of the Wizard, click on the Wizard Pages property. A dialog will appear letting you re-order the pages.
Q: How do I add the wizard to the toolbox?
A: Follow these steps:
- Right-Click on the toolbox > Add/Remove Items
- Click on the Browse Tab
- Select the appropriate version from C:\Program Files\Kellerman Software\Themed-Wizard\Assemblies
- Click OK
Q: How do I set the focus of a control in the Wizard on form load?
A: ActiveControl = myTextbox;.